Apple Inc. CEO
1. Scan QR with Phone Camera
2. Download File and Open
3. Place Basket in your Environment!
Already on a phone?
WHY AR / MIX REALITY?
A realistic 3D image or artificial environment that is created with a mixture of interactive hardware and software, and presented to the user in such a way that the any doubts are suspended and it is accepted as a real environment in which it is interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way.
With this leap in technology, Virtual Reality (VR) makes it possible to experience anything, anywhere, anytime. It is the most immersive technology and that can convince the human brain that the visual stimulus, depth and sensory input is in fact, real. Head mounted displays are used with headphones and hand controllers to provide a fully immersive (and interactive) experiences. With the largest technology companies (Metaverse, Google, Microsoft, Apple) currently investing billions of dollars into VR integrated experiences, the use of virtual reality is set to be a pillar of our everyday lives.
So, what are we waiting for in the classroom?
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Augmented Reality (AR) is the physical world we observe, augmented with a layer of digital data, overlays and/or images. Did you ever play Pokemon Go!? I bet your students did! Well, this is a perfect example of an AR application, integrated into a daily experience such as gaming. Education, marketing, designers, story tellers and even cinematic experiences are now integrating AR.
Virtual Reality (VR) is a fully immersive, artificial digital world, where your physical reality is shut out. Where as, AR incorporates overlaying information of digital data over the physical reality, often with the use of smart phones, tablets and glasses. For example, the Happy Atoms chemistry set which uses an app to visually engage students of the interactions between physical models of atoms.
With software and hardware evolving in the design industry with SketchUp and Microsoft Hololens, among AutoDesk and Graphisoft leading the way - its one of the most crucial technology for any classroom.
HOW WILL YOU FEEL?
The variety of VR and AR training workshops can allow inspired teachers & educators to experience immersive and hands-on VR training, centred around:
- Immersive VR/AR training to enable you to become hands on and confident in teaching practical application uses across all the topics below.
- Engineering and Spatial skills including architectural visualisation, interior design, layout and using leading 3D modelling industry software such as Unity, SketchUp and Revit.
- Training and e-learning exploring healthcare, mining and simulation examples of practical use.
- Storytelling media and the arts towards creating immersive experiences with the integration of 360video.
- Design Thinking in 3D alongside design ideas and using prototyping and mood boards and other immersive experiences.
This is just the start! Best of all… our training can be tailored to suit your institutes pedagogy and education requirements.