Thank you for visiting our website.
This website is owned and operated by Inspired Education Australia Pty Ltd.
ABN: 94 614 067 220; ACN: 614 067 220.
In these Terms, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ means Inspired Education Australia Pty Ltd. ABN: 94 614 067 220; ACN: 614 067 220.
You must be a registered member to access our products, content and various other resources – this includes access to all our events, learning sessions, booking capabilities and other features of our website.
When you register and activate your account, we will provide you with a user name and password.
You are responsible for keeping this user name and password secure and are responsible for all use and activity carried out under this user name.
To create an account, you must be:
• at least 18 years of age;
• use an email given by Education Queensland or other authorised governing bodies – acceptable domains are: eq.edu.au
• a current, practicing secondary school teacher in Australia
• possess the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with us; and
• agree and warrant to use the website in accordance with these Terms.
For promotional purposes, we may display the usernames or any other personal information that identifies your account. For example, “John Smith posted…”. When registering and activating your account, we strongly recommend using your own name or email to assist with a collaborative, transparent learning environment with peers. However, if you do not want your account to be recognised, we recommend using a username rather than your full name.
We may disclose that information to third parties that help us deliver our services (including information technology suppliers, communication suppliers and our business partners) or as required by law. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide all of our relevant services and products to you. [We may also disclose your personal information to recipients that are located outside of Australia, relevant third party suppliers, tech support and maintenance, hosting and cloud storage third parties located in United Kingdom, United States of America and India
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered, along with relevant resources and other learning content. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
We will however take reasonable steps to make sure that the information and content provided on our website is maintained on a timely basis.
Promotions and competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
Any purchases or bookings made through our website will be governed by the followings terms:
• You may at any time book and reserve a ticket/booking for available events/services respectively. This action does not require any money exchange. It is your responsibility to make bookings to suit your requirements and we are not held liable and cannot be expected to accommodate your requests if you do not follow standard booking procedures.
• Order confirmations are sent to your nominated email address. It is your responsibility to remove any spam filters to receive communication from us. These emails are to be kept as a record of your interactions with our website. We reserve the right to refuse to provide our various services/products if you fail to provide these documents.
• No refunds or additional monetary exchange is warranted through the use of this website or any of its features.
• As a subscribing user of our website, you are entitled to and limited to:
o Book and reserve a seat in all PD Masterclasses
o Book and request 1 x 1ON! Learning Session, included for free each year of your subscription. Please note that any additional 1ON! Learning Sessions in the same year must be paid for separately.
o Download all resources with a download link
o View all available content
• In the case where your booking is cancelled or is unable to move forward due to an unforeseen issue, we will take reasonable steps to assist you to participate in a session with the same or similar subject matter, or another session of your choosing of equal or lesser value of your cancelled booking.
• Cancelling orders to reflect your schedule is your responsibility. Failing to cancel does not warrant any refunds or additional fees. Cancelations of orders must be carried out as a sign of courtesy for the other users of the website.
IN AUSTRALIA, OUR GOODS AND SERVICES COME WITH GUARANTEES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PURPORTS TO MODIFY OR EXCLUDE THE CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND UNDERTAKINGS, AND OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT AND OTHER LAWS. ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS WHICH ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW OR THE COMPETITION AND CONSUMER REGULATION 2010 ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED WHERE PERMITTED, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio, video, files and other content as well as and software) made available on this website (Content).
Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction or sharing of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
Any Content posted/shared or uploaded by you on the website will transfer any ownership rights to us.
No commercial use
This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within this website. You may not use this website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
• any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
• using this website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
• uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
• posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security.
• abuse or project rude behaviour to other users of the website;
• download/rip any videos made available on the website to any external device, including, but not limited to your own personal computer and/or school owned devices
If we allow you to post any information to our website, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
Warranties and disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
Jurisdiction and governing law
Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of Queensland and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Queensland.