Founder of Microsoft
Computer literacy and software skills have become a crucial 21st century skill set – Software provides the platform to design and being ideas, create, communicate and iterate experiences, UI/UX workflows, animations, 2D-12D design of a building or create specifications towards construction / production or even build immersive new worlds in VR! Facilitating the modern student to harness the power of the leading software applications allows them to harness desirable skill sets and being future ready.
Our highly sought after software training for educators & teachers are designed with task-based activities to help teachers gain best practice knowledge, skills and application as well as learning the intricacies of each software - aligned with industry requirements. Delivered by professionals using the software, this training can be tailored to first-time users through or advanced software users, alongside supportive digital resources.
It is an essential tool, just like the chisel is for a carpenter.
With every revision, software capabilities are increasing and evolving rapidly. As a result a long and steep learning curve is required with years and years of dedication from a professional. But to help our educators & teachers (and as approved training partners of the leading software companies), the selection of software our leading experts deliver are designed to help teachers gain the right skill sets for the 21st century classroom, aligned with both syllabus requirements as well as industry best practice.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Explore a number of CAD and Design based software packages from the leading developers in the world - such as Adobe, Autodesk, Trimble and more. Each training delivery is tailored to the Australian syllabus and delivered to align with the state's curriculum, ready for implementation and supported for first time users through to advanced skill sets. Our focus and passion is to build your confidence and skills towards classroom implementation.
How will you feel?
- Better equipped to implement each software package alongside industry best practice.
- Learn how to confidently deliver each software package with supporting digital resources and task-based lessons plans in your classroom.
- Learn to understand how to deliver software teaching to your students through a systemized methodology.
- Knowledge, skills and application alongside the confidence in design and CAD skills
- Communicate ideas quicker with various Design and CAD software packages at a professional standard.