SketchUp is a 3D modelling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design. It has become one of the most influential tools within the design industry and a key skill for tertiary level students. Its user-friendly application and direct link to 3D printing and VR makes it the perfect tool for the classroom today!
Learn from the official education training partner of SketchUp Australia – Inspired Education Australia and walk through one of the most revolutionary digital technology tools of the 21st century. We guarantee that your students will love it!
- SketchUp History, capabilities
- VR/AR applications and segway tools
- User interface, workspace study
- General Drawing tools
- Rendering Tools and Capabilities
- Modelling and simulations
- Dimensioning and detailing for prototyping and construction
- Task based activities for hands on training, techniques, tips and teaching strategies
- 30 days on going learning and email support
- Supporting learning material and resources
- Workshop content shared via email