SketchUp for Education
World's No 1 Design Software made with all users in mind!
SketchUp is a 3D modelling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design. It has become one of the most influential tools within the design industry and a key skill for tertiary level students. Its user-friendly application and direct link to 3D printing and VR makes it the perfect tool for the classroom today!
Learn from the only education training partner of SketchUp Australia – Inspired Education Australia and walk through one of the most revolutionary digital technology tools of the 21st century. We guarantee that your students will love it!
- SketchUp History + general knowledge
- Industry application + capabilities
- Engagement and compatibility with other software tools and industry 4.0 technologies
- User interface and workspace study
Skills & Application: Learn through play!
- Foundational drawing and modelling tools
- Using best practice with groups & components
- Dimensioning and detailing for prototyping and construction in 3D
- Animations setup
- Navigating in 3D while modelling
- Multiple task-based activities for hands on training, techniques, tips and teaching strategies
- Email support for teachers for classroom integration
- Supporting learning material, printed and digital resources
- All content shared via email
This workshop series is suitable for beginners and beginner-to-intermediate teachers and set the foundation to build their skills towards more advanced training in future.
All tasks are designed to be implemented to suit various classroom teaching strategies and syllabus aligned delivery.
Want to Learn More? For further details contact Steven Camilleri (Cairns SHS) email@example.com