Design Thinking x Immersive Learning Technologies
- 03 Sep 2021: Education 4.0 - Gold Coast (Postponed! New date to be announced!)
- 09 November 2021: Education 4.0 - Maryborough (Supported by the TAFE QLD)
- Creativity + Critical Thinking (Design Thinking)
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- 12D Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Big Data Processing
- SMART Devices
- Designing in Virtual Reality (VR) / Augmented Reality (AR)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 3D Printing / Laser Cutting
- Leadership & Innovation
- Education Application
These tools, technologies and skills are now in the heart of every single industry, it is the centre, the corner stone and catalyst for innovation and leadership in every field. So, how does this affect the future work? How does this affect the future of education and the classroom today? How does Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other technological advancements affect the classroom? What about the integration of creative and critical problem solving and design thinking? These are the foundational elements driving innovation and leadership within the industry on a global scale in the 21st century.
Suitable for: Any subject teacher/HOD or Leadership however more value for Design, Design Technology, Digital Technologies, 21st Century Education, STEaM and ICT teachers.
Prerequisite: To qualify, teachers must have already attended at least 1 or more of Inspired Education Australia’s Design Thinking teacher training within 2020 or 2021. If you have not attended, get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.